Are you struggling with issues of:
My role is to help you find the answers that are right for you. I will encourage you to tap into your own inner wisdom, reflections on life experience, and your own strengths and capacities.
- substance use and compulsive behaviours?
- sexual health and exploration of sexuality?
- relationships and communication?
- identity, self-acceptance and self-worth?
- chronic illness and health concerns?
- depression, anxiety and isolation?
- grief, loss and life transitions?
I'm Al Zwiers, Registered Social Worker, and I offer individual, couples and family counselling and consulting services in the greater Vancouver area of British Columbia, Canada. My office is conveniently located in downtown Vancouver at the corner of Homer and Helmcken Streets, just two blocks from the Yaletown-Roundhouse Skytrain Station. I am also available for telephone and internet counselling sessions for people who are not local or who may prefer those modes of service. I am currently accepting new appointments on weekday afternoons and evenings, as well as Saturdays. You can reach me by phone at 604.537.0130 or by email.
| 211 - 1118 Homer Street, Vancouver, BC, V6B 6L5 | 604.537.0130 | www.ah-ha.ca |
Copyright: Al Zwiers, MSW, RSW (2003 - 2017)